With a metric that’s bound to make mobile app developers jealous, Apple has confirmed that its newly launched iOS-compatible version of iPhoto hit the 1 million user mark, only 10 days after its release. That’s not app downloads, mind you, but unique users. Given the app’s universal nature, it’s likely that many are installing it at least twice – once on the iPhone, or possibly the iPod Touch, and then again on the iPad. But Apple is counting such an installation only once in this metric. The number of actual downloads may be much higher.
- Britney Spears – I Wanna Go
- NTT Docomo’s Android phones have Mickey Mouse user interface
- Elvis In Hawaii
- Daily Crunch: Dolly
- ‘Fast And Furious 6′: Get An Exclusive Look During MTV Movie Awards!
- Enduro World's “Festival of Dirt” in Clarens, the Free State
- Congratulations ?Hinch!
- Photos of Elvis Playing Musical Instruments ? No Apps Required
- Attack on Prince Charles and Camilla: Worst Security Breach in Royal History?
- Photos | ‘Michael Jackson’s This Is It’ Premieres In Los Angeles