Hewlett-Packard Co. is to combine its PC and printer divisions into a single business unit, a move that will see Vyomesh “VJ” Joshi, the longtime head of HP’s printer division, leave the company, according to a report published Tuesday. HP plans to announce the move later today, according to a story in the Wall Street Journal’s All Things D blog, which cited unnamed sources. An HP spokesman said the company declined to comment on the report.
- NTT Docomo’s Android phones have Mickey Mouse user interface
- Elvis In Hawaii
- Daily Crunch: Dolly
- ‘Fast And Furious 6′: Get An Exclusive Look During MTV Movie Awards!
- Enduro World's “Festival of Dirt” in Clarens, the Free State
- Congratulations ?Hinch!
- Photos of Elvis Playing Musical Instruments ? No Apps Required
- Attack on Prince Charles and Camilla: Worst Security Breach in Royal History?
- Photos | ‘Michael Jackson’s This Is It’ Premieres In Los Angeles
- 2012 FIM Motocross of Nations – Lommel, Belgium